WASHINGTON, D.C. – Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Department’s Youth and Family Services Division, Physical and Sexual Abuse Branch, have announced an arrest has been made in connection with a First Degree Child Sexual Abuse offense that occurred in Washington, DC. From 2014 to 2019, the suspect engaged in sexual acts with a minor victim. On Thursday, March 25, 2021, pursuant to a DC Superior Court arrest warrant, 39 year-old Mark Walker, of Northeast, DC, was arrested and charged with First Degree Child Sexual Abuse.
- D.C. Man arrested for child sexual abuse
- No, Harris Does Not Have to Salute, But Common Courtesy is Welcomed
- Two charged for attack against U.S. Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick
- Suspects wanted for armed robbery in northeast D.C.
- CDC says no mask, no social distancing for the fully vaccinated when together